2 + 1 Years Warranty
30-Day Money back
- TECH SPECS
Running Time Simulator
To power with Explorer 1500 (1534Wh Capacity)
Please enter the wattage of the appliance (not exceeding 1800W)
Robust and Long-lasting
The pure sine wave inverter delivers constant voltage that protects equipment from damage. Features industry-leading cylindrical batteries (popular with manufacturers of Electric Vehicles) that meet UL safety standards. Certified with Impact-Resistance Class 9, passing the UL drop test (withstanding 3 drops from 0.9m height on any surface).
How Many Solar Panels Do I Need
Choose One Type of Solar Panel
Sustainable Energy Saving
1. Solar panel types and quantity depends on your purchase.
2. Buy 4 or 6 SolarSoga, get 2*Solar Panel Connectors.
1. Solar recharging time varies from a different locations, temperatures, weather, etc. The actual time may be extra.
2. During solar recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span.
3. Store in a dry and cool place, avoid contact with corrosive substances and keep away from fire and heat sources. Avoid storing with sharp objects at the same time.
1. Your purchase order (including purchases on Solar Generator Bundles) will be shipped separately if the order contains more than one item. This shipping rule is additionally applicable for Amazon orders.
2. You can only find one tracking number in your order even if the order contains more than one package. We are pleased to email you with all tracking numbers when requested.
3. Please feel free to contact us through this email address: hello@Jackery.com or via Amazon.
Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 1500Watt. Once exceeding, the Explorer 1500 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
Working time = 1488Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1488Wh*0.85/60w=21.1hrs (rough calculated) .
Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
You can use the Explorer 1500 to charge other things, while it's being re-charged the same time. However, it is scientifically NOT recommended because it will decrease the battery life cycle.
No, the E1500 can't be used as UPS, need to press the power button to turn on the AC/USB /DC output, so it can't turn on and off automatically.
Yes, Explorer 1500 power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
To check the charge level of the Explorer 1500, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
Yes, you can keep it plugged in to continue charging. It won't cause any battery damage.
Yes, the Explorer 1500 is safe and quiet to use indoors.
When the power station is charged at a low power (constant current stage), the charging power is the largest. With the increase of the power, the internal battery pack voltage of the energy storage gradually increases to the charging limit voltage and then enters the constant current stage (the charging power gradually decreases to full). In the later stage of charging, the charging power gradually decreases. Please kindly take a long time to charge to 100%.
Please kindly check the video in the following instructions:
Go to Jackery.com
Click the "Support” , and then choose "FAQ”
Check "Product Video”
All output ports of Jackery power stations are regulated. The voltage won't change when the battery power decreases.
No, the batteries inside of Jackery power station can't be replaceable.
The Explorer 1500 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in humid environment for longtime.
Yes, you can use the Explorer 1500 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
The Saga 100W is not waterproof. To maximize the lifespan of the module,Please don’t make it get wet.
As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors, such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
We mentioned this point in the manual. Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
Yes, the 100W solar panel has 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port.